I would like to know how to add rows to a CAF (7.1.1) table.
This is what I been able to do:
- Right click on the desire document list on Binding View à Managed Bean à Business data and selected “New Content Provider”. Check marked that is type writable.
That action created an item in the Binding View called “X Provider”, which has a bunch of properties.
I set the binding of following properties:
i. Row Id à Bounded to one of the field of the document that should be unique, using the same document (Business Data) used to create the provider.
ii. Support Template Row à true
- I dragged the “X Provider” to the Canvas.
- That action created a table in the canvas with all the columns that the document contains.
Set the table name (“tblNew”)
- I dragged on top of the new table a control type “Add Row Button”
Set the “For “property to “tblNew”.
When I clicked the button it can be seen that a blank rows is created.
That’s all I been able to do.
- Do I need to create a Java Class That implement IUpdateableTableContentProvider?
I saw the example from [URL=“http://ajax-softwareag.com/articles/6GVY3U/TableRowControls_doc/TableRowControls_index.html”][COLOR=#800080]http://ajax-softwareag.com/articles/6GVY3U/TableRowControls_doc/TableRowControls_index.html[/color][/URL] , but in that example the “Add Row Button” is inside the table… that’s kind of weird.