Adapter Runtime (Adapter Service): Unable to rollback transaction. Transaction state:

hi all,

see the server log below here
--------------server log:------------
Exception:com.wm.pkg.art.error.DetailedServiceException: [ART.117.4036] Adapter Runtime (Adapter Service): Unable to rollback transaction. Transaction state:Transaction is active . while executing trigger. Rejecting Document for TriggerStore:LXKInventorySnapshotToJDEUS.triggers:subscribeToInventorySnapshotNotification.

could anybody help me,why that error came and the solution for resolving that error.
Thanks in advance
vasanth

Vasanth,

There are many posts in this forum on transaction management for the JDBC Adapter. See the appropriate section in the JDBC Adapter User’s Guide for additional information.

Mark

vasanth…
the error u have encountered is pretty much signifies that …the transaction is able to start …but unable to commit or rollback…
in this case i guess u need to check the flow and make sure u have not dropped ur start transaction out anywhere …before it hits commit and rollback.
i think the commit and rollback are outof scope of start transaction( they are not receiving the transaction number).
HTH
sri