Adabas for Windows - Sizing Guide

Is there any sizing guide for Adabas on Windows?
Is there any rule of thumb to estimate the relative performance between Adabas on z and Adabas on Windows (MIPS versus Mhz)?
Thanks in advance

Are you looking for database (container) size recommendations or
sizing Adabas buffers or parameter tuning in general ?

I am looking for hardware sizing recommendations for an Adabas Windows Server: Number of CPUs, number of CPU Ghz, RAM size, number of Fiber Channels, database sizes supported (I have just asked about resource limitations in Windows, thanks for the answer).
These recommendations could be based on concurrent users, or transactions per second or other activity metrics.
Or, there could be a relation between zSystem MIPS and CPU Mhz (Windows), in order to size a Windows system based on a zSeries example.
I know that the architectures are so different that this relation is very difficult to obtain, but at least an approximate estimation should be possible.
Thanks again

We have been using Natural/Adabas on Windows for quite a while now. We are largely impressed with the performance of the system compared with the old ZOS mainframe.

We run some extremely heavy processing jobs and the performance of these are almost comparable to the same jobs run on a mainframe. Other comparisions are a little inconsistent - some jobs are extrememly faster and some are a little slower. We have not been able to isolate the reason why some jobs are slower but are still tweeking Adabas parameters. Generally programs with calls many levels deep seem to run slower. Utilities run significantly faster.

Some specs of our current databases and server -

Database size decompressed - 650 Gb
~200 files
Largest file - 180 million records

Server -
Compaq Proliant DL580 G5 Rack Server
4 x 2.66Ghz XEON E7460 6-way processors
64 Gb RAM total
Disk storage - 8 TB of external storage

This gives us room for 6 full sizes databases and plenty of room for numerous database backups.