…sorry, the class was com.softwareag.cis.server.Params…
* Each CIS project is represented by an own directory inside the Web-
* Application. The directory is directly located under the Web-Application directory.
* Example: the web application may look like...:<br>
* webAppXYZ/casabac/.... <== some casabac directories<br>
* webAppXYZ/cisdemos/... <== the demos project<br>
* webAppXYZ/HTMLBasedGUI/... <== the CIS-own project<br>
* webAppXYZ/project1/... <== application project<br>
* webAppXYZ/project2/... <== application project<br>
public static String getApplicationDirectoryName(String application)
…but as I said: pay attention to servlet container restrictions. We access the function “ServletContext.getRealPath(”");" which is an optional function according to J2EE spec.