Access Denied Error in MWS while making a webservice call from developer

Hi All,

I am working on simple CAF POC in webMethods 8.0 version and getting ‘Access denied’ error at runtime in MWS page while making a webservice call.

Execute ACL of webservice is already kept as ‘Anonymous’.

Note: I have tried the same thing v8.2 and its working.
Please advise or guide on this issue.

Thanks in advance,
Priya

Hi,
Have you change the execute ACL of the ws to Anonymous after making connector at CAF page,if so please refresh the ws again in designer and deploy to MWS.
Alternatively you can pass credential to ws in security section.

Thanks

Hi Baharul,

Thanks for your input.

Today I understood that I was getting access denied issue to the IS server but not to the flow service.

So, I have created a web service in developer using my credentials
In designer I have changed the web service connector → authentication info properties (user/pswd) with my credentials and published it to MWS. By doing this I’m able to make the web service call successfully.
But as I cannot hardcode my credentials in the designer. Can you please advice how to handle this issue with out hardcoding the credentials.

Thanks in advance,
Priya

Hi,
You can configure this from MWS settings to pass end point url and ID/Pass.Please follow the step as mentioned in the below link.

Alternatively you can set the endpoint using some generic service(method/function) to get authentication and url and invoke the service/methods before ws Action(invoke Refresh methods) methods call.

let us know if you are facing any difficulty.

Thanks