ABE Configuration With GIT

Hi,

I have configured the AssestBuildEnvironment work with GIT, by configuring build.xml and build-source-checkout.xml files.

When i try to run the build.bat file, that checks out the code from GIT, but build fails at the createIndex task with following error.

Can anyone help me to resolve this issue. I am attaching the configuration file and log files to this thread.

Thanks in advance.

[createIndex] Path output does not exist.
[createIndex] at com.sag.acdl.index.RepoIndexerTask.execute(RepoIndexerTask.java:32)
[createIndex] at org.apache.tools.ant.UnknownElement.execute(UnknownElement.java:291)
[createIndex] at sun.reflect.GeneratedMethodAccessor4.invoke(Unknown Source)
[createIndex] at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:43)
[createIndex] at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:497)
[createIndex] at org.apache.tools.ant.dispatch.DispatchUtils.execute(DispatchUtils.java:106)
[createIndex] at org.apache.tools.ant.Task.perform(Task.java:348)
[createIndex] at org.apache.tools.ant.taskdefs.Sequential.execute(Sequential.java:68)
[createIndex] at net.sf.antcontrib.logic.IfTask.execute(IfTask.java:217)
[createIndex] at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
[createIndex] at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:62)
[createIndex] at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:43)
build.xml (10.2 KB)
build-source-checkout.xml (1.55 KB)
build.log (12.7 KB)