Repository-based build fails when a config folder is present

Integration Server 10.11 - Repository-based build

Hello, I’m encountering an issue when running the build.bat file present inside common\AssetBuildEnvironment\bin.
I’m doing a repository-based build, launching the build.bat command and using a directory in my file system as the repository.

Usually some ACLs from instances\myInstance\config are moved into the repository directory before launching the build command, but now that I’m trying to do the same on my local IS, the build fails. The errors are the following ones:

[java] [15/07/23, 00:10][ERROR] ismetadata.ISMetadata.ismetadata: null java.lang.NullPointerException

[java] [15/07/23, 00:10][ERROR] iscloudstreamsadmindatabaseconfig.iscloudstreamsadmindatabaseconfig: java.io.FileNotFoundException: C:\SoftwareAG\DeployerFiles\BuildsRepo\git\TEST\1\myTestRepo\config\jdbc\function\CloudStreams.xml (The system cannot find the path specified) com.wm.app.b2b.server.deployer.DeployerException: java.io.FileNotFoundException: C:\SoftwareAG\DeployerFiles\BuildsRepo\git\TEST\1\myTestRepo\config\jdbc\function\CloudStreams.xml (The system cannot find the path specified )

I also tried running the command after having copied the whole config directory inside the repository directory but other errors occurred.

[java] [15/07/23, 00:21][ERROR] iskeystorealias.KeystoreAlias.DEFAULT_IS_KEYSTORE: C:\SoftwareAG\DeployerFiles\BuildsRepo\git\TEST\2\myTestRepo\..\..\..\common\conf\keystore.jks (The system cannot find the path specified) java.io.FileNotFoundException: C:\SoftwareAG\DeployerFiles\BuildsRepo\git\TEST\2\myTestRepo\..\..\..\common\conf\keystore.jks (The system cannot find the path specified)

[java] [15/07/23, 00:21][ERROR] istruststorealias.TruststoreAlias.DEFAULT_IS_TRUSTSTORE: C:\SoftwareAG\DeployerFiles\BuildsRepo\git\TEST\2\myTestRepo\..\..\..\common\conf\platform_truststore.jks (The system cannot find the path specified) java.io.FileNotFoundException: C:\SoftwareAG\DeployerFiles\BuildsRepo\git\TEST\2\myTestRepo\..\..\..\common\conf\platform_truststore.jks (The system cannot find the path specified)

[java] [15/07/23, 00:21][ERROR] istruststorealias.TruststoreAlias.DEFAULT_JVM_TRUSTSTORE: C:\SoftwareAG\DeployerFiles\BuildsRepo\git\TEST\2\myTestRepo\..\..\..\jvm\jvm\lib\security\cacerts (The system cannot find the path specified) java.io.FileNotFoundException: C:\SoftwareAG\DeployerFiles\BuildsRepo\git\TEST\2\myTestRepo\..\..\..\jvm\jvm\lib\security\cacerts (The system cannot find the path specified)

Lastly I tried to execute the command without creating a config folder (so I copied no ACLs inside the repository) and the build ran successfully.

Since I would like to use the ACLs, can anyone think of a solution?

Thanks in advance.

Hi
You can remove jdbc folder from the VCS and it would start working. The idea of config folder is to have only the assets checked in that are required to be deployed.

Thanks a lot, that solved the issue.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.