XSLT-Server Extension and Server Exeption Response

Hello,

I guess I have a problem with the XSLT-Extension. As long as I grant Access to a collection called “NASCAR_Drivers” everything works fine. But in case the user has no rights for this collection the Server Response is as expected -which is not to execute the query.

My problem is that I’m not getting it done to change the response through XSL. I already tried to change the template-file but it doesn’t work.

Is there a way to get it work or get these responses not processed by the XSLT-extension?

Thank you very much for your help,
Henning Uhlig

excamplecode gets posted in the next post …

NASCAR-Drivers.xsl:

<xsl/:template match=“/”>

The NASCAR Drivers

<xsl:apply-templates />

</xsl:template>

<xsl:template match=“NASCAR_Drivers”>

<xsl:template match=“ino:response”>

Tamino XML Server Response:
ino:response
xq:query
{?explain ?}
{?serialization method=“XSLT.transform”
parameter=‘ino:etc’
parameter=‘xsl:stylesheet[@ino:id=5]’?}
for $d in input()/NASCAR_Drivers
where tf:containsText($d, “orn”) and tf:containsText($d, “Jeff”)
return $d
</xq:query>

<ino:message ino:returnvalue=“8811”>
<ino:messagetext ino:code=“INOXRE8811”>Collection name not found</ino:messagetext>
</ino:message>
</ino:response>

Henning,

if security is switched on and you have no access rights upon a collection, the server should behave as if this collection was not there, i.e. throw the error INOXRE8811, Collection name not found. If the query yields an error instead of producing a result, the stylesheet is not used (at least when using the Interactive Interface). Is this the behavior that you see? If not, please explain what is different. By the way, which version of Tamino are you using?

Regards,
Juliane.

Hello Juliane,

thanks for your reply. This is exactly the behavior I experience. My question is - and you allready gave me half of the answer (“…, the stylesheet is not used (at least when using the Interactive Interface)”) - how to include the stylesheet even if the query yields an error while using the Interactive Interface.

But your post implies that it doesn’t work this way.

Thanks,
Henning

edit: To answer your question I’m using Tamino 4.4.1.