Add broker to the question. How do I send XOPObject through broker?
When I create an XOPObject with pub.soap.utils.createXOPObject, put it in a synchronized, publishable document and invoke pub.publish:publishAndWait I get this error:
com.wm.app.b2b.server.ServiceException: [ISS.0098.9007] Data does not conform to the Publishable Document Type t00cc_chmmgmtsm9.functional.test:attachment errors: null
The reason is the XOPObject field of the document is null. But why?
My process looks like this:
- Receive SOAP requests containing attachments in my ws provider on SOURCE IS
-Attachments are manifested in form of XOPObject-s
- Forward the received document to TARGET IS - this is the problematic part
- Invoke third party web service from TARGET IS with the forwarded document as soap request.
- Receive response on TARGET IS
- Return response to SOURCE IS
- Return response to client.