xmlns files

Hi all ,
I like to give the follwoing xml as input and wanna test that.
For that purpose, what files required to ask from client …to test xmlns while doing in testing env.

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8" ?> xxxx01

Thanks

The URI of a namespace declaration does not need to physically exist. You do not need any files from the client beyond just the XML file.

P.S. Since there is not a default namespace declared in your sample, the elements beneath the transaction element are not in any namespace.

Hi,

I have a TN document type for a standard xCBL order which has /Order[0] as the identifying queries and “Order” as the root tag and i defined an IS document type which is validated against the standard xCBL order schema. All the xCBL documents that have prefixes associated with it gets recognized. I have this document which has default name space (in red) which does not have prefix due to which the document does not get recognized. If i add any prefix to it, it gets recognized.

Can anyone help me know to make this document recognized.

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8" ?>

<Order
xmlns:core=“rrn:org.xcbl:schemas/xcbl/v4_0/core/core.xsd” xmlns=“rrn:org.xcbl:schemas/xcbl/v4_0/ordermanagement/v1_0/ordermanagement.xsd” xmlns:xsi=“http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema-instance”>

Hmm. This feels like an XML parsing bug. Probably want to check available fixes and/or contact wM support.

oh really ! i thought there is something that i should be doing to fix this. If that is the case, then thanks for the reply.

Seeing the other thread on this topic, I’m probably off base that this might be a bug.

I’m not sure if this will work but in TN Console can you add the default namespace to the Namespace Mappings list? Use an empty prefix.

If that doesn’t succeed, then another approach would be to add an entry in the list and define a prefix. Then in the Identify and Extract tab queries refer to the namespace prefix you defined. So while the XML will use no prefix for the default namespace, your queries will use an explicit prefix which the parser and XQL engine will be able to match up. (I think–it’s been a while since I’ve done anything in TN)