XMLCoder decode invalid data

Hi ,

As processing Flatfile to EDI , while processing this for one file I am getting following error ., anyone knows about
this error , why this occurs …

]2007-07-12 11:25:25 CDT [ISC.0076.0007W] XMLCoder decode invalid data type: java.io.BufferedWriter
swapRows();writeTDnowrap(“row-l”);[357]2007-07-12 11:24:42 CDT [ISC.0076.0007W] XMLCoder decode invalid data type: java.io.BufferedWriter

I appretiate your suggestions.

Thanks

Raj,

At what step you are getting this error?? Can you elaborate on your FS steps you are trying to test the process of FF to EDI??

2007-07-12 11:25:25 CDT [ISC.0076.0007W] XMLCoder decode invalid data type: java.io.BufferedWriter
java.io.BufferedWriter
swapRows();writeTDnowrap(“row-l”);

Based on the above error …Are you using any spl datatype in the FF and writing to any file out??

HTH,
RMG

Hi RMG ,

I got the solution ., In schema one field having constraints that field must exist at run time ., so when inbound comes to IS It’s validating against that schema … Obviously we should get code error…

Thanks for your reply.

Hi,
We do not get this error all the time. We got it once when our server was processing hundreds of EDI documents of one doc type from one partner and suddenly we received a differenet document from another partner.
Are you saying that some times EDI Flat File schema has constraint which expect some field value should be present at run time, but if that value is some how not present at that moment when schema validation is done then we get above error?