X-Application error

X-Application Version: 3.1.1
Tamino Version : 2.3.1.1
Platform : Windows 2000
WebContainer : Tomcat 3.2
JDK Version : 1.3.1

Hello,

I have created an application using the
x-application generator. After I put in data using it into tamino, sometimes the application changes dash and apostrophe symbols into question marks automatically. It only happens sometimes. Can anybody help me with this?

Thank you

[This message was edited by Harald Wolf on 27 Feb 2002 at 16:43.]

Hello,

'<>"& are XML characters and may be quoted. We thought we had solved this problem with quoted characters, but if you have problems with it, it is a bug and we have to analyze it.

Does the unexpected quoting occur within display or edit tags?

Could you send us your schema & JSP pages?

Many thanks,
Christian.

PS: Attachments are now enabled. So you can attach a zip file. When you send a post reply, use the check box ‘Post Attachment’ within the ‘Options’ box :slight_smile:
X-Application Version: 3.1.1
Tamino Version : 3.1.1
Platform : NT, Win2k, Solaris, …
WebContainer : Tomcat 3.3
JDK Version : 1.3.1

Hello,

Thankyou very much for the reply. May be I am using an older version. I have x-application 0.5. I did get 0.6 from Software AG, tried installing it, but did not work. I decided to go with 0.5 as our project deadline was nearing. Could you please tell me which is the latest version, that you are talking about?
If that is not the case, I will send the files.

Thankyou

Hello,

my mail I sent was for the version 3.1.1 which you can download from our contribution list.

But, version 3.1.1 requires Tamino 3.1.1

If your project bases on 2.x, it will not help you. Version 0.6 was the last one with 2.x support.

Best regards,
Christian.

I will get the lates X-Application and Tamino versions and test it.

Thankyou