we plan to add two major features in next versions of Tamino X-Application: Schema-less document support and Plug-Ins.
Schema-Less document support includes
- documents where schema information is partial (i.e. support for schemas with ?any?)
- documents where no schema information is available (e.g. temporary documents, maybe resulting from a join).
To implement this, we plan to change the internal architecture of X-Application.
Plug-Ins provide an extension mechanism, e.g. to add business logic to applications.
This document has been written to share our plan with you, the reader and user of Tamino X-Application to get your feedback. We appreciate all and any feedback. For giving feedback please use the questions provided at the end of the document.
Please give feedback
- mail to TaminoCommunity@softwareag.com.
- post a reply or start a discussion within this forum.
- additionally you may use the “Rate Topic” feature (at the bottom of the topic) as a short visual feedback for all forum readers.
This specification is provided for review purposes.
Depending on your comments we will determine whether to include the described functionality into a final software release package. This decision is up to Software AG’s discretion.
[This message was edited by Harald Wolf on 29 Jul 2002 at 15:27.]
X-ApplicationArchitecure.pdf (155 KB)