WSClientException:Operation not found after deployment of Consmer WSDL

I created a consumer WSDL with one new operation(previously there were four operations in wsdl and all are accesible) and imported into Designer. All five operations are accesible to pub.client:soapClient service on server1. But when I deploy Consumer WSDL, connectors and doc types to server2, newly added operation not accesible to pub.client:soapClient service. I can see consumer WSDL, connectors(all operations) and doc types on server2(using designer) but pub.client:soapClient service throwing following error.

com.softwareag.wsstack.client.api.WSClientException: org.apache.axis2.AxisFault: The xxxx operation cannot be found.

Version of IS used is 8.2.1

Interestingly, direct import of consumer WSDL on server2 has no problem. i.e.pub.client:soapClient service is able to find newly added operation.
Can anyone help me find out the problem associated with deployed consumer wsdl?

Hi,
I am not clear with “But when I deploy Consumer WSDL, connectors and doc types to server2, newly added operation not accesible to pub.client:soapClient service.” Anyways, just try exporting whole package from server1 and install it in server2. Then try to access it, see what happens.

Regards,
Niteesh

Niteesh,

It was deployed as a whole package. Problem seems to be with hostname resolution or product fix not applied.

Is anyone faced this problem with 8.2.1?

When I tried to open WSDL after deployment on target server, following message is displayed.

<
webM:className>com.wm.lang.ns.NSException</webM:className>
<webM:message xml:lang="">[ISC.0081.9164] Exception occurred during generation of WSDL for service XXXX: faultCode=OTHER_ERROR: Unable to locate
document at ‘http://localhost:xxxx/’.
</webM:message>

Thanks,

Hi Jayaar

I am also facing the same problem when deploying the pacakge with the WSD to diffrent environment.
I am using v8.2.2 currently.

Please share if you found any solution/work around for this.

Thanks…

I am also facing the same problem when deploying the pacakge with the WSD from webmethods 7.1.2 to 8.2.

The error is:

[TABLE]
[TR]
[TD][ISC.0081.9164] Exception occurred during generation of WSDL for service xyz_ws: WSDLException: faultCode=PARSER_ERROR: Problem parsing ‘- WSDL Document -’.: org.xml.sax.SAXParseException: The processing instruction target matching “[xX][mM][lL]” is not allowed.[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]Caused by: com.wm.lang.ns.NSException: [ISC.0081.9164] Exception occurred during generation of WSDL for service xyz_ws: WSDLException: faultCode=PARSER_ERROR: Problem parsing ‘- WSDL Document -’.: org.xml.sax.SAXParseException: The processing instruction target matching “[xX][mM][lL]” is not allowed.[/TD]
[/TR]
[/TABLE]

Please share if you found any solution/work around for this.

Thanks,
Mona

Hi All,

I have faced similar issue and I found the solution for this.

Solution is

Open the package in designer (not in developer) and change the consumer property Pre-8.2 compatibility mode as True