WmXSLT Transformation Error

Hi Everyone,

We are getting this error sometimes during XSLT transformation could not figured out what could be the rootcause whether it is related in XSL mapping or data or XSLT Adapter.The XSLT service(pub.xslt.Transformations.transformSerialXML)is causing the problem.

Error in XSLT transformation Details shown below*

[B2BXSL.0002.9003] JAXP: Error during transformation - com.wm.pkg.xslt.util.LocalizedTransformerException: [B2BXSL.0002.9001] JAXP: Fatal Error - The content of elements must consist of well-formed character data or markup.; SystemID: ; Line#: 4; Column#: 2

XSLT Adapter:6.01 installed on IS6.1

Any help for resolution on this problem???Also tried searching in other forums but no luck.

TIA,
RMG

Usually its the data what is at Line#: 4; Column#: 2 of xml data?

Hi RMG,
Any solution for this problem would be appreciated, i am getting the error during XSLT transformation for the transformSerialXML service:
[B2BXSL.0002.9003] JAXP: Error during transformation - com.wm.pkg.xslt.util.LocalizedTransformerException: [B2BXSL.0002.9001] JAXP: Fatal Error - The markup in the document following the root element must be well-formed.; SystemID: ; Line#: 81; Column#: 2
I saw the same question in your postings and can you brief about the solution if you had come through it.

TIA,
Narsing

Actually we resolved by solving our input sample,after fixing the sample xml the transformation error disappeared.

So the error could be related to input file that you are transforming using XSLT engine or special characters,unknown functions in the xslt etc…

HTH,
RMG

Hello…

Does anybody know if I can use XSLT 2.0 with webMethods 6.1 version… I would like to leverage the functions that XSLT 2.0 provides (unparsed text etc)…

Would appreciate any kind of information…

Thanks,
Rashmi !

I dont think WMXSLT 6.01 adapter in IS6.1 supporting XSTL2.0 standards.Please see in Advantage or contact tech support.

HTH,
RMG

hai all,

we are getting this error during XSLT transformation could not figured out what could be the rootcause whether it is related in XSL mapping or data or XSLT Adapter.The XSLT service(pub.xslt.Transformations.transformSerialXML)is causing the problem.
Error in XSLT transformation Details shown below*

[XSL.0002.0001I] JAXP: Error - com.wm.app.b2b.server.ServiceException: [B2BXSL.0003.9007] XSLT Sample
s: No XSLT input paramters provided; SystemID: [url]http://localhost:5555/WmXSLT/samples/xdocs/dateInt.xsl;[/url] Line#: 16; Column#: 93

Thanks in advance
syam

Are you trying to run the sample from IS/WmXSLT Adapter homepage?Please make sure you provide the expected inputs required by xsl template.So this service exception is data related that being passed to XSLT engine transformSerialXML.

HTH,
RMG