WmPRT Package Giving Error

Hello All,

When I try to use, pub.prt.log:logActivityMessages service for logging the data onto the Server, I am getting the following error:

java.lang.reflect.InvocationTargetException: com.wm.app.b2b.server.Service.getParentServiceName()Ljava/lang/String;

java.lang.reflect.InvocationTargetException: com.wm.app.b2b.server.Service.getParentServiceName()Ljava/lang/String;
at com.wm.app.b2b.server.JavaService.baseInvoke(JavaService.java:340)
at com.wm.app.b2b.server.invoke.InvokeManager.process(InvokeManager.java:554)
at com.wm.app.b2b.server.invoke.StatisticsProcessor.process(StatisticsProcessor.java:44)
at com.wm.app.b2b.server.invoke.ServiceCompletionImpl.process(ServiceCompletionImpl.java:221) …

at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:324)
at com.wm.app.b2b.server.JavaService.baseInvoke(JavaService.java:287)
… 15 more
Caused by: java.lang.NoSuchMethodError: com.wm.app.b2b.server.Service.getParentServiceName()Ljava/lang/String;
at wm.prt.log.logParentService(log.java:25)
at pub.prt.log.logActivityMessages(log.jav

Can anyone tell me what could be the possible reason for this error?

I am using WM IS 6.1, and the WmPRT package version is also 6.1.
The WmPRT package always shows as PARTIAL loaded, when I view it in the packages–>management screen in the IS.

Thanks,
Johnrose.

If you click on the WmPRT package name, you can see in the package detail screen which services/classes did not load, which should help you understand why it is a PARTIAL load.

Most likely this is due to a jar or class missing or corrupted in the WmPRT (or some dependent) package.

Take a look at the package detail screen.

Hello Phil,

Thanks for your input. Here is what I did, and luckily, the issue got resovled.

1. I installed WM6.1 , this time with Service Pack2 file.

2. I went to the JDBC pools screen and re-configured the ProcessAudit Pool definition.

3. Dropped all the tables and created them again. I also ran the migrate script for the prt form 6.0 to 6.1 SP2.

When I restarted my IS, after doing the above the steps, the WmPRT package was reloaded completely. Now I am able to use the pub.prt.log:logActivityMessages service too, without any error.

Thanks one again Phil.