WmOAAdapter selecting Transaction Definition issue

Hi All,

I’m trying to create an Adapter service to insert data into Oracle Applications.

I do have sample Transaction Definitions in the webMethods repository. While trying to associate Transaction Definition in the Adapter(insert SQL) Service, I’m getting the following error…

com.wm.app.b2b.server.ServiceException: [ART.114.205] Adapter Runtime (Metadata): Unable to lookup the resource domain values.
[ADA.400.110] Exception caught: Transaction Names are not Available
on txnName [Ljava.lang.String;@1bf039d

java.lang.Exception: Adapter values are not available.

Please help…

Thanks in advance,
SATYA.

Hi Satya,

Just try to disable and re-enable the connection to the Oracle Apps db. If that doens’t re-establish the connection, you may have to bounce the IS explicitly and set min connections to 0.

Leon

Hi Lewis,

Tried all the options you said, still no luck, not able to see the transaction definitions and getting the same error.

Thanks,
SATYA.

Hey are you using BatchInsert JDBC Adapter service? What is yur JDBC connection type ? Is it LOCAL_TRANSACTION or NO_TRANSACTION connection?

Leon,

I’m not using the JDBC Adapter. I’m using WmOAAdapter to connect to Oracle Applications and its making use of LOCAL_TRANSACTION.

Thanks,
SATYA.

Hi,

Have you imported the sample transactions (.txp files) into webMethods IS? You can only make use of them after importing them into webMethods.

Usha

Jyothi,

Yes, they are imported into webMethods IS. Looks like its a strange error, not able to figure it out.

Thanks,
SATYA.