WMEnterprise package

i am working on 4.6 version and currently i am working on publishing a document to the broker. when i c the wmenterprise package in the IS, it is loaded partial. can anyone advice me what to do in this case to rectify the error and go ahead.

Thanks all in advance.

Venkatesh,

Can you see and tell us what are the LoadErrors(this will be shown when you click on the WmEnterprise pacakge)in the Adminconsole.

Also try to reload the package,but ofcourse this may not effect until you resolve the load errors like it might be looking for some class files or bride adapter issues etc…

HTH,
RMG.

hi RMG,

the following are the load errors that i c in the wmenterprise package.
wm.enterprise.Admin:ListDocuments java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: COM/activesw/API/client/BrokerException
wm.enterprise.b2bToEntAdmin:DeleteFlow java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: COM/activesw/API/client/BrokerException
wm.enterprise.b2bToEntAdmin:RegisterFlow java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: COM/activesw/API/client/BrokerException
wm.enterprise.Admin:SaveBroker java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: COM/activesw/API/client/BrokerException
wm.enterprise.b2bToEntAdmin:FlowDetails java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: COM/activesw/API/client/BrokerException
wm.enterprise.Admin:ExportConfigToFile java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: COM/activesw/API/client/BrokerException
wm.enterprise.Admin:AddDocument java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: COM/activesw/API/client/BrokerException
wm.enterprise.Admin:PutTrackId java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: COM/activesw/API/client/BrokerException

Looks like your bridge adapter is not configured properly,so that is the reason WmEnterprise/Admin related services are not loaded properly.

If not uninstall and reconfigure the ES bride again and give it a shot.

Please let your WM admins look into this matter.

HTH,
RMG.