Which API gateway logs will have the actual native URL

What product/components do you use and which version/fix level?

API Gateway 10.11

Are you using a free trial or a product with a customer license?

Product with Customer Service

What are trying to achieve? Please describe in detail.

I am trying to view the actual native URL value invoked from API Gateway. I am using a Reverse Gateway Config, so I do not provide the actual server URL in the API, I would like to see the value of the original URL invoked from API Gateway

Do you get any error messages? Please provide a full error message screenshot and log file.

404 Object No Found Error

Have you installed latest fixes for the products

No

Hi Vallimeenal,
If you are trying for debugging purpose you can “Enable Tracing” for a brief interval and “Tracer” will have the native service invocation details.

https://docs.webmethods.io/api/10.12.0/webmethods_api_cloud__api_gateway_user_s_guide/chapter14/#co-trace_api

Regards.

Hi Prabha, I have enabled logging but that did not help to get the URL. I have the below API Gateway Implementation:

1. REST API hosted on IS1 on serverA
  2. API Gateway and API Portal on ServerB.

ServerB is in DMZ and ServerA is in GreenZone. I have configure Reverse Proxy connection in API Gateway.

Now when I am trying to access the REST API on Server A, I am getting 404 Not Found Error.

I can access the REST API on ServerA through postman from my local but it fails when trying to call to API Gateway.

I am using a Straight Through Routing to route the request. URL configured in routing policy is : “apigateway://api_gateway_reg_port/rest/order”

I am not able to see the requests reaching Server A. Any suggestion to implement API Gateway using Reverse Proxy Set Up ?

Thanks
Vallimeenal.M

Hi Vallimeenal,
If the API Gateway is on-premise you can try to increase API Gateway log level to trace. For implementing reverse invoke below is the documentation Reverb

Regards,
Praba.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.