I am facing a problem on WebService execution at the target namespace property values after migrating from WM8.0.1 to WM82. The environment is IBM AIX 6.1 box.
Afther the migration I am getting the following error message “Binder not found for soapAction = null” if the TargetNamespace is mismatching between the SOAP message TNS value and the provider webservice descriptor TNS value.
Eg: In SOAP Message - xmlns:pfx1=”namespace1”, in descriptor target NameSpace = “namespace_1”.
- I’ve done the migration via SoftwareAG installer 2011-10.
- I’ve done the data migration along with the upgradation.
- Data Migration has finished with out any exception.
- The same case is working fine if I create a new webservice in WM8.2 and its working fine in WM8.0.1.
- I am getting this service only on migrated webservice.
Please let me know if anybody faced the same issue and found a solutino for this
Thanks in advance