webservice connector error

Hi All,
I am trying to create a webservice connector using the wsdl file supplied by the client. In this process, i get an error below:

URL: C:\TestHarness\soapui-1.6-beta1\wsdl\billPayFraudAlert.wsdl
Path name:
PortType: BillPayFraudAlertV001
Operation: BillPayFraudAlertV001
WSDL code: S-9001
[ISS.0092.9001] Server Error: com.wm.util.LocalizedException: [ISC.0082.9106] Complex type Sets {http://www.abcd.com/xmlschema/resource/metadata/os/infra/v001} is recursive. webMethods Integration Server does not support creating a document type from an XSD with a recursive complex type.
URL: C:\TestHarness\soapui-1.6-beta1\wsdl\billPayFraudAlert.wsdl
Path name:
PortType: BillPayFraudAlertV001
Operation: BillPayFraudAlertV001
WSDL code: S-9032
[ISS.0092.9032] Error: Invalid schema definition for Input signature. Web Service Connector was not created.

When i try to create the same in the server which is at the client location, i am able to create without errors. But when i try to implement the same in my local environment, i am not able to find the reason why i get this message. Please help me out in solving this asap. I have tried replicating the same packages in my local server (including the wmXslt )package.

Thanks in advance.

Your WSDL either imports a schema containing recursive (self-referencing) schema elements or has them embedded in its Types section. IS does not support recursive definitions.

If you attach your WSDL and any schemas that it references, I’ll take a look.

Mark

Try to add this extended field
watt.core.schema.detectRecursive=false

watt.core.schema.detectRecursive
Specifies whether Integration Server detects recursive structures when importing XML
schemas. (A recursive structure is one that refers to itself.) Set this property to “true” if you
want the Integration Server to detect recursive structures in XML Schema definitions.
When set to true, the Integration Server will not generate an IS schema if it encounters a
recursive structure in the XML Schema definition. Set to “false” if you want the Integration
Server to ignore recursive structures when generating an IS schema from an XML Schema
definition. The default is true.