We have setup two IS, one designated as our Reverse Proxy IS and the other our Internal IS. We have also configured simple http ports (as a POC) on the Reeverse Proxy for both as follows:
- Gateway External Port: 8733
- Gateway Registration Port: 8732
Protocol: HTTP and all other settings are default.
Port Configuration for Internal IS: Protocol: HTTP and Port as “reverseproxyIS:8732”.
The challenge here is, the webservice descriptor (provider) which is hosted on our Internal IS, is still not available to be accessed by external partners.
Steps taken so far:
- Changed protocol to HTTP from HTTPS
- Ensure all the ports are changed to “Allow by Default”
- Gave the reverseproxy IS and port number in the WSDL port address…
but still unable to access the simple webservice from external environment. Please let me know if I am missing out any silly thing.