This article explains the overview about webMethods.io FlowService
- webMethods.io subscription
- If you don’t have a subscription, then please follow the below link.
Login to webMethods.io platform:
- Connect to webMethods.io platform using tenant URL.
- Once we login into the platform, we can see the dashboard with couple of features
- Once the project is created, navigate it to FlowServices.
- Click on +New FlowService
- New untitled blank flow service gets created.
- Rename the FlowService in this case as GetAccounts
Add string Inputs to the Service
- Add 2 input parameters as string1 and string2
- Add 1 output parameter as outstring
- On FlowService select Transform Pipeline from controls
- On the transform pipeline click on edit mapping
- Click on transformer
- Add string concat transformer
- Save the flow Service and run it.
- Output of FlowService.
- Services have the concept of a pipeline. The pipeline contains all the variables and their values that are present at a given point in the service
- We will edit the pipeline to discard data that is not needed at the specified steps.
- Open the transform pipeline
- Drop each variable and select drop icon to discard the variable from pipeline
Run the service and verify the output
- Run the flow service
- Verify the output
- We can validate all the pipeline variables are dropped.