This article explains the overview about Webmethods.io FlowService
- Login to Webmethods.io platform
- Create Project
- Create FlowService
- FlowService Canvas and Usage
- FlowService features
- Managing FlowService
- Webmethods.io subscription
- If you don’t have subscription, then please follow below link.
Login to Webmethods.io Platform:
- Connect to Webmethods.io platform using tenant URL.
- Once we login into the platform, we can see the dashboard with couple of features
Create Project on Webmethods.io
- Click on New project and name it as Account
- Once the project is created, navigate it to FlowServices.
- Click on +New FlowService
- A new untitled blank flow service gets created.
- Rename the FlowService in this case as GetAccounts
- FlowService provides the option to create business flow using