Webmethods Integration with ILog and Blaze Advisor

Have any one done any integration between webMethods workflow engine with any Rules Engine (like iLog or Blaze Advisor?). can you shed some light on how that is possibly done? .

Does anyone have any input on this? We were looking into rules engine integration. Thanks

Ok…now doing a POC w/ iLOG. Anyone have any thoughts on integrating it with webMethods? The obvious choices are either via web service calls or via the iLog API. Of course, I haven’t started either yet, so there is plenty of time to chime in with your thoughts and experience…

Thanks…

Blaze (Rules product) will be bundled with webMethods new version ( I believe after 6.5). Users can creat limited number of rules using it. To answer you question about iLOG and webMethods integration, I have tested iLOG API within IS 6.0. You can create the Rules within iLOG using XML object or java object. XML document that are processed within IS can be send to iLOG for validation based on rules that you have created. If you like additional information, please let me know.

Greetings!!!

We have an Immediate opening with CMMI level 5 Client in blaze advisor.Plz find JD

Job Description:

Experience Level: 4+ Years
Position:Permanent
Job Description:

• Technical lead - expertise in Fair Isaac’s Blaze advisor.
  • Experience in leading and implementing solutions in blaze on mainframe and Java
    *Min 1 Year Blaze advisor is must
    if ur interested plz send ur updated CV to syozant.jobs1@gmail.com with the details of
    Tot.Experience -
    Relevent Exp in blaze advisor -
    Current CTC-
    Expected CTC-
    Notice Period-

If ur not interested feel free to forward this opportunity to ur friends or ignore it