webMethods connecting to Websphere JMS ( not MQ)

Hi,
Can anyone please help me with the setup of websphere jms with webMethods as a client
testing the JNDI provider alias lookup works fine

The details for the JNDI provider alias is
JNDI Alias Name EEF_JNDI
Description JNDI for eef
Initial Context Factory com.ibm.websphere.naming.WsnInitialContextFactory
Provider URL iiop://servername:2817

When we create a connection Alias we get the error :

com.wm.app.b2b.server.jms.JMSSubsystemException: [ISS.0134.9064] Error creating connection: javax.resource.ResourceException: method (Ljava/lang/String;Ljava/lang/Throwable;)V not found

Praveen_Matcha,

I am currently having the same issue. Whenever I attempt to enable the JMS Connection, the following error is thrown:

com.wm.app.b2b.server.jms.JMSSubsystemException: [ISS.0134.9064] Error creating connection: javax/resource/ResourceException.(Ljava/lang/String;Ljava/lang/Throwable;)V

If you have resolved the issue, could you please let me know the steps to get the connection working?

Thanks,

Michael

Hi Michael,

I had the same problem after creating a new Broker and changed the Messaging configuration on IS.

I went to MyWebMethod->Messaging->Servers;

• selected the server;
  • selected the broker configured on IS
  • selected Clients.
    On Client List page I deleted the four Client ID starting with “DEFAULT_IS_JMS”.
    After that I went to IS Messaging and enabled successfully the DEFAULT_IS_JMS_CONNECTION and PE_NONTRANSACTIONAL_ALIAS.

I hope this solution helps you.

Regards,
João

Found no such triggers related to JMS, Retsarted the IS but no luck. Issue still exist.
com.wm.app.b2b.server.jms.JMSSubsystemException: [ISS.0134.9064] Error creating connection: <055053>

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.