webMethods 10.11 Send AS2 EDI with TripleDES Encryption Algorithm got Negative MDN

Product/components used and version/fix level are you on:

Integration Server
IS_10.11_Core_Fix8
IS_10.11_SPM_Fix1
Trading Networks Server 10.11 Fix 2
Trading Networks Server 10.11 Fix 3

Detailed explanation of the problem:

Protocol: AS2
Setup TripleDES as encryption algorithm. Sent EDIINT and received negative EDIINT MDN.
Error message: MDN Disposition: Automatic-action/mdn-sent-automatically;processed/Error: decryption-failed

Error messages / full error message screenshot / log fileL

in IS log, we can see full exception, please see below log file.
error_log.txt (28.3 KB)

Is your question related to the free trial, or to a production (customer) instance?

production instance

Have you installed all the latest fixes for the products and systems you are using?

Yes, I installed latest fixes.

Hi Jerry,

looks like an issue with one of your keys as the error log states something like “KeyLength shoudl be either 128 or 192”.
Can you check you the length of your keys?
Additionally check for the EDI/EDIINT Fixes, which are separate to the regular TN Fixes.

Regards,
Holger

This issue was introduced with IS 10.11 Core Fix 7. Looks like it didn’t go through proper testing.

I confirmed I have installed latest EDIINT fix, and this issue is still existed.
Thank you.

I got confirmed it was an issue. This moment I’m waiting for new release to fix this problem.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.