Wait Time in a task

I need to create an Integration that will attempt a task if its times out I need to wait a time and try it again. The Task is on the Enterprise Server but I want the wait to be in the B2B side. Does any one have code available?

I have a script that waits an input number of seconds. Here is the code:

IDataCursor pipelineCursor = pipeline.getCursor();
long seconds = (Long.valueOf(IDataUtil.getString( pipelineCursor, “seconds” ))).longValue();
pipelineCursor.destroy();
Thread runner = Thread.currentThread();

try
{
runner.sleep(seconds * 1000,0);
}
catch (Exception e)
{
System.out.println("Error in examples201.threads.utils:sleepSvc: " + e.toString());
}

Hope this helps you!!

Take a look at the guaranteed delivery facilities of Integration Server (Chapter 18).

“Guaranteed delivery is a facility of webMethods Integration Server that ensures guaranteed, one-time execution of services. It protects transactional requests from transient failures that might occur on the network, in the client, or on the server.”

Even though it is named “Guaranteed delivery” it is really “Retry service execution for a time period”. You can perform any activity desired within the service, not just “delivery” activity.

use repeat step and set it until it successes. and put a condition inside if certain condition is true, exit.