please provide some details on the exact fix you wanted to apply.
There are several Fixes which apply to a MyWebmethodsServer instance.
- MWS_9.7_Core_Fix (including TaskEngine)
- IS_9.7_Portal_Fix (IntegrationServer Admin)
- MON_9.7_MWS_Fix (Monitor UI, requires a corresponding Fix on IS-side: MON_9.7_Fix)
- OPT_9.7_Fix (“Optimize for Infrastructure”, “Optimize for Process”, “Central Configuration”)
- TN_9.7_MWS_Fix (B2B UI, requires a corresponding Fix on IS-side: TNS_9.7_Fix)
- BR_9.6_Portal_Fix (Messaging UI, when still using Broker 9.6 instead of UM)
- several SCG_9.7_*-Fixes
- as well as some Fixes for CommandCentral and PlatformManager (and their plugins in the monitored components)
In your post you mentioned Monitor MWS 9.7 Fix 6, which show under “mws console --> About --> Monitor tab”.
If unsure, please restart MWS after UpdateManager has finished.
Sometimes Fixes for MWS UI Components need an additional restart until the fix is correctly shown in MWS.
Additionally check under MWS/updates as well as under MWS/server/default/deploy, if there is a MON_9.7_MWS_Fix.xml file.
Additionally please share the version string of UpdateManager as well as the complete list of installed Fixes (see Mahesh´s previous post).