I am using the pub.client:http to post some data to a servlet. But the URL on WebMethods is not getting encoded. I tried the following:
- Set the URL on pub.clinet:http to http://IP_Address/OrderInfo. Where OrderInfo is the servlet.
- Set method to POST.
- Set loadAs to Bytes
- Under data/args I set the one argument name as OrderID
- I used the “Set Value…” to set it to 1111.
- When I run the service, the servlet does get invoked but I do see the URL encoded in the encodedURL in the pipeline out on WebMethods. encodedURL stays the same as above : http://IP_Address/OrderInfo.
Hope some one can guide me as to how I can correctly use this service.