Input Parameter type for Service wmtnreceive

Hi Experts,

I am new to webMethods, Our requirement is our partner is using webMethods (SAP BC) and it has been configured with trading networks. Now We have to send a Purchase Order (IDOC, XML content) to the URL they have provided to us.

The URL is : http://<partnerip>:5555/invoke/wm.tn/receive

To post the data to this I prepared my HTTP client program using pure JAVA.

1. is it I need to post the data using parameter. Basically a webMethods Service will have some input parameter defined, like is wm.tn.receive also has some input parameter?. If so what is the data type for that?. Where can I found the service definition for that?.

2. Here my problem is I have client program to post the data to Http URL based Parameter, and also without setting any parameter also it can send xml content to service.

If I know the service definition, I can set the content type and I can post the data with parameter format OR stream format.

The following is my client code

URL url = new URL("http://<ip>:449/invoke/wm.tn/receive");
URLConnection connection = url.openConnection();
connection.setDoOutput(true);
connection.setUseCaches(false);
connection.setAllowUserInteraction(false);
connection.setRequestProperty(“Authorization”, "Basic " + Base64.encode(“kumar:kumar123”));
connection.setRequestProperty(“Content-type”,“application/x-www-form-urlencoded”);
PrintWriter post_req = new PrintWriter(connection.getOutputStream());
post_req.print(“MY DATA”);

Please help me that where can I find all the details of wm.tn receive Service definition, I know that everybody uses this Url to receive docs…But I dont know the service definition…If I know the service definition I can prepare my client accordingly by considering Content type and parameter names…Or stream…Please help me in this regard…

Thanks & Regards
Kumar

Kumar,

Many threads are posted in this wmusers site on this question,and you can get whole java code snippet in this forum.Use search functionality provided above. (information for new folks using this forum).

HTH.