Using webMethods 7.1.2 and SAP Adapter 7.1
- Reading posts about sending IDocs to SAP, there is discussion if pub.sap.client:confirmTID should be used after createTID and sendIDoc
The post seems to give good reasons to not use confirmTID, but the SAP_Adapter_Users_Guide.pdf from webMethods (page 188) says to use confirmTID. I think that I would rather use the RSARFCDL report to clean up the table instead of using confirmTID.
Any thoughts on what the best practice is here?
- I see 3 options to send IDocs to SAP using the 7.1 Adapter
- Flow service that uses pub.sap.client:createTID and sendIDoc
- Flow service that uses pub.sap.transport.ALE:OutboundProcess
- Flow service that uses pub.sap.transport.ALE:InboundProcess finds a listener with Transport = ALE
It seems like reading the posts that OutboundProcess is used in the field; again, any thoughts on best practice in production environment would be very helpful.