Unable to start Integration Server

Unable to start Integration Server.

I was starting the IS, during IS up, the system got shutdown. After that the server is unable to start. I am getting the following error.
Error.png

Delete the lock file in D:\SoftwareAG\IntegrationServer
And wrapper.anchor file in D:\SoftwareAG\IntegrationServer\profiles\IS\bin
try starting the integration server now.

Yes try the step as suggested above. And also see what is going on in server.log,

Let us know if you still have issues.

Yes, its working…
Thank you Sreenivas Avanigadda.

but wrapper.anchor file is in D:\SoftwareAG\profiles\IS\bin

not in D:\SoftwareAG\IntegrationServer\profiles\IS\bin

I want to know why should we to delete and when the wrapper.anchor file will be created.

Starting from version 9 Integration Server uses a Tanuki wrapper when running as an application
and when running as a Windows service.
If Integration Server shuts down improperly, delete the .lock and wrapper.anchor files in the
<SoftwareAG_directory>\profiles\IS\bin directory, then restart Integration Server.

Just a question - I never came across this. Should we follow the same on LINUX file system also? What does wrapper.anchor file actually contain (which information)?

I mean deleting .lock and wrapper.anchor files due to improper IS shut down.

Tanuki wrapper creates an anchor file on startup.
The Wrapper will monitor the file and then shutdown when it is deleted. The Wrapper can still be shutdown by normal methods. If the anchor file still exists when the Wrapper shuts down, it will be deleted automatically.

For detailed information you can browse http://wrapper.tanukisoftware.com

Hi There,

i’m getting following error while starting IS
Could you please tell the what is main problem and how to reslove

1. check the DB connection and JDBC pool under IS/config folder
  2. Clean WmRepo and start IS

Its working :slight_smile:

Either the DB is down or the jdbc pools are not configured properly. This is causing these errors.

Thanks,
Saurabh