Unable to see the broker admin

hello al, iam very new to webMethods and find it really good.
iam trying to start teh broker. seems it is opening the page but iam not able to see the broker admin page

Kindly follow the procedure :

in DOS Prompt,

(1)server.bat -debug 6 -log none

(2)[url]http://localhost:5555/WmBrokerAdmin[/url]

I appreciate to ur quick response friend but still after doing as u said iam unable to find the broker ad min page on my desktop.
plz look aftert this and let me know the solution for htis.

I appreciate to ur quick response friend but still after doing as u said iam unable to find the broker admin page on my desktop.
iam entering the
userid--------- Broker
password-------manage
plz look after this and let me know the solution for this.

Ok first of all tell me if you have install the Broker Admin. It not a default package and you need to install it seperately.

hi taz,
yes as u said i got broker admininstalled propely,i checked it.
waiitng for ur response.

hello Taz,
i did checked the wmbrokeradmin package but i cant see anything in that.can u tell where exactly i might had done mistake.
iam tnkful to ur response.and waiting for ur response.

If you can’t see any thing in there then you might have done something wrong while installation. Run your installation -> go to administration -> Check the Broker Administrator -> and install it .
Try this and let me know if it worked.

Hope this help…

hi Taz,
i got my problem solved i had installed the broker again and now iam able to get the broker administraor.i am very tnkful for u r cooperation. hope we can make companion with this starting.

tnx for ur valuble suggestion…ABDUL RAHIM SHAIK

hi all ,can any one help me in how to make terittory fro any 2 brokers that i have.

Hi Abdul

You would have to go to WmBrokerAdmin page and create brokers and territories.

There is very good documentation provided by webMethods itself in your <is>/Broker/doc folder which gives detailed information.

Cheers,
Jimmy