Unable to see pane in Web TN Manager

I get this error. First time we are using TN in our implementation. Any ideas what this means and how to fix?? Thx in advance. The user is part of the TNAdministrators and Users group.

The Server could not process your request because the following error occurred. Contact your server administrator.

Service wm.tnweb.configFlow:loadMenu
Error class com.wm.app.tn.err.EXMLException
TRNSERV.000018.000039 wm.tnweb.configSvc:getUserConfig: could not get partner specific config for Administrator com.wm.app.b2b.server.ServiceException allConfig cannot be null com.wm.app.b2b.server.ServiceException: allConfig cannot be null at wm.tnweb.configSvc.getUserConfig(configSvc.java:116) at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Native Method) at com.wm.app.b2b.server.JavaService.baseInvoke(JavaService.java:281) at com.wm.app.b2b.server.ServiceManager.invoke(ServiceManager.java:688) at com.wm.app.b2b.server.BaseService.invoke(BaseService.java:140) at com.wm.lang.flow.FlowInvoke.invoke(FlowInvoke.java:292) at com.wm.lang.flow.FlowState.invokeNode(FlowState.java:559) at com.wm.lang.flow.FlowState.step(FlowState.java:430) at com.wm.lang.flow.FlowState.invoke(FlowState.java:400) at com.wm.app.b2b.server.FlowSvcImpl.baseInvoke(FlowSvcImpl.java:1786) at com.wm.app.b2b.server.ServiceManager.invoke(ServiceManager.java:688) at com.wm.app.b2b.server.ServiceManager.invoke(ServiceManager.java:480) at com.wm.app.b2b.server.ns.Namespace.invoke(Namespace.java:452) at com.wm.util.template.Reporter.invoke(Reporter.java:867) at com.wm.util.template.InvokeToken.eval(InvokeToken.java:70) at com.wm.util.template.TemplateToken.evalChild(TemplateToken.java:174) at com.wm.util.template.TemplateToken.eval(TemplateToken.java:143) at com.wm.util.template.Reporter.reportNoReset(Reporter.java:1167) at com.wm.util.template.Reporter.reportToOutput(Reporter.java:1142) at com.wm.util.template.Reporter.reportIData(Reporter.java:1031) at com.wm.app.b2b.server.HTTPDocHandler._process(HTTPDocHandler.java:477) at com.wm.app.b2b.server.HTTPDocHandler.process(HTTPDocHandler.java:109) at com.wm.app.b2b.server.HTTPDispatch.run(HTTPDispatch.java:468) at com.wm.util.pool.PooledThread.run(C:/NT/Perforce/basis/4.1.0-terra/module/core/source/com/wm/util/pool/PooledThread.java:103) at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source) 0

Shutdown your IS and delete the line “tn.webmgr.60config=true” (or “tn.webmgr.46config=true”) from your properties.cnf in IntegrationServer\packages\WmTN\config… and startup again.

This should work…

Cheers - Erik

I think you need to include the user in TNPartner ACL also.

Thanks Erik that worked… Much appreciated.

Jim

This problem is because Repository corruption. Generally it will happen if you do changes to Database or TN related packages. What Erik said is correct,

“Shutdown your IS and delete the line
“tn.webmgr.60config=true” (or “tn.webmgr.46config=true”)”

It will create fresh Repository i.e. at WmRepository2. One more thing you need to do for good is delete all the files in WmReository2.

Once your repo is back in order, make a copy of the files and put them someplace safe. At least you will be able to quickly recover your adapter configs from the point of backup.

Once I have a good instance running, I take a snapshot of /bin, /config, /packages, /WmRepository2.

Ray

We had a similar problem and webMethods provided us a patch for this.
Sorry as I don’t clearly remember the patch,Please check with webMethods support.

The Server could not process your request because the following error occurred. Contact your server administrator.

Service wm.tnweb.configFlow:loadMenu
Error class com.wm.app.tn.err.EXMLException
TRNSERV.000018.000039 wm.tnweb.configSvc:getUserConfig: could not get partner specific config for Administrator com.wm.app.b2b.server.ServiceException allConfig cannot be null com.wm.app.b2b.server.ServiceException: allConfig cannot be null at wm.tnweb.configSvc.getUserConfig(configSvc.java:116) at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Native Method) at com.wm.app.b2b.server.JavaService.baseInvoke(JavaService.java:281) at com.wm.app.b2b.server.ServiceManager.invoke(ServiceManager.java:688) at com.wm.app.b2b.server.BaseService.invoke(BaseService.java:140) at com.wm.lang.flow.FlowInvoke.invoke(FlowInvoke.java:292) at com.wm.lang.flow.FlowState.invokeNode(FlowState.java:559) at com.wm.lang.flow.FlowState.step(FlowState.java:430) at com.wm.lang.flow.FlowState.invoke(FlowState.java:400) at com.wm.app.b2b.server.FlowSvcImpl.baseInvoke(FlowSvcImpl.java:1786) at com.wm.app.b2b.server.ServiceManager.invoke(ServiceManager.java:688) at com.wm.app.b2b.server.ServiceManager.invoke(ServiceManager.java:480) at com.wm.app.b2b.server.ns.Namespace.invoke(Namespace.java:452) at com.wm.util.template.Reporter.invoke(Reporter.java:867) at com.wm.util.template.InvokeToken.eval(InvokeToken.java:70) at com.wm.util.template.TemplateToken.evalChild(TemplateToken.java:174) at com.wm.util.template.TemplateToken.eval(TemplateToken.java:143) at com.wm.util.template.Reporter.reportNoReset(Reporter.java:1167) at com.wm.util.template.Reporter.reportToOutput(Reporter.java:1142) at com.wm.util.template.Reporter.reportIData(Reporter.java:1031) at com.wm.app.b2b.server.HTTPDocHandler._process(HTTPDocHandler.java:477) at com.wm.app.b2b.server.HTTPDocHandler.process(HTTPDocHandler.java:109) at com.wm.app.b2b.server.HTTPDispatch.run(HTTPDispatch.java:468) at com.wm.util.pool.PooledThread.run(C:/NT/Perforce/basis/4.1.0-terra/module/core/source/com/wm/util/pool/PooledThread.java:103) at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source) 0

Am getting the above Error when i tried opening my TN Console.
I Tried the way “Erick” has mentioned but its not helping me out in solving this problem.Please help me out to solve this problem.