Unable to Read Stage Change Events in BPM

Hello All,

We were trying to catch the stage change events :?: out of box available in EDA framework do you have any links or details of how we can catch say an SLA breach to write some custom solution based on this EDA event.

Say the even <>common\EventTypeStore\WebM\Process\1.0\ProcessStageBreached.xsd

Any links would be appriciated

Regards

Hi Shashank,

Could you please provide the following additional information about your use case:

1. Which SAG products are you using? Are you interested in writing some application from scratch to process these events, e.g. a Java application, or you’d rather leverage some existing SAG product that could serve your needs, e.g. IS?

2. Which version of the SAG suite are you using?

Best regards,
Atanas

Hello Atanas,

We are using webMethods 9.9 nope the idea is to catch this internal event and use to trigger a flow service which updates some custom DB.

Hope this gives you some high level view of what we are trying to implement

Regards
Shashank

Hi Shashank,

thanks for the information. I suggest you leverage the built-in IS service “pub.event.routing:subscribe”. It’s a bit more difficult to use than IS triggers, but it should serve your needs.

Best regards,
Atanas

Thanks Atanas for this information I tried the same but seems not to work. Any information on how i can view these events on the IS server logs i had enabled the logging level to trace I was able to see the process Change events on logs but the stage change or breach events are not getting visible on the IS logs so i suspect something is not correct with the configuration any reference you have how to check Stage events on IS logs

Hi Shashank,

The stage related events are generated by Optimize Analytic Engine if it is configured to generate EDA events for the given business process. You may find the exact details in the Analytic Engine configuration guide.

Kind regards,
Andrey