Unable to login to GXS Adapter

Hi All,

I am facing a problem with GXS.

I am taking the message from a GXS mailbox through notification service. I have enabled the connection and polling notification also.

But it is not taking the document.

I verified the connection parameters and they are fine. I could say this because I tried disabling and eabling the connection successfully.

But in the server logs I could see some error like

[ART.116.3001] Adapter Runtime (Notification): Notification error during execution of EDISupplierDeliveryBP_GXS_Services.EDISupplierDeliveryBPGXSMgmt.adapters.gxs.FR:SupplierDeliveryGXSNotification. Error: [ADA.9100.1301] Message Polling Exception: Error while login to GXS Server: com.enterprisedt.net.ftp.FTPException: Signon to Enterprise failed… [ADA.9100.1301] Message Polling Exception: Error while login to GXS Server: com.enterprisedt.net.ftp.FTPException: Signon to Enterprise failed.

[ADA.9100.1301] Message Polling Exception: Error while login to GXS Server: com.enterprisedt.net.ftp.FTPException: Signon to Enterprise failed.

Error while login to GXS Server: com.enterprisedt.net.ftp.FTPException: Signon to Enterprise failed.

[ADA.9100.1301] Message Polling Exception: Error while login to GXS Server: com.enterprisedt.net.ftp.FTPException: Signon to Enterprise failed.
2008-02-04 15:31:55.198 CET Error while login to GXS Server: com.enterprisedt.net.ftp.FTPException: Signon to Enterprise failed.

:confused: :confused:

Hi,

Please check your GXS server or Authentication server which your connecting may be down or username and password is worng.

Cheers,
Sree