Unable to enable connection resource

Hello,

My IS configuration is 6.5, I have a JDBC adapter to a MS SQL Server DB that was working fine until yesterday, I read in the logs that the connection cannot be established with the database, and now I can’t even enable it, yet when I configure the same parameters in another IS it works !!
the datasource class is : com.microsoft.sqlserver.jdbc.SQLServerConnectionPoolDataSource
And the server.log I get is :

2010-01-19 11:34:47 GMT [ART.0114.1007E] Adapter Runtime: Error Logged. See Error log for details. Error: [ART.118.5042] Adapter Runtime (Connection): Unable to enable connection resource T_Connection:ADPT_JDBC_T.
[ART.118.5063] Adapter Runtime (Connection): Unable to start connection T_Connection:ADPT_JDBC_T: after 4 attempt(s).
[ADA.1.204] Cannot connect to the database with DataSource class "com.microsoft.sqlserver.jdbc.SQLServerConnectionPoolDataSource".

More details in the Error.log :

com.wm.pkg.art.error.DetailedServiceException:
[ART.117.4002] Adapter Runtime (Adapter Service): Unable to invoke adapter service T_Connection.services:selectMessageFromBufferP.
[ART.117.4012] Adapter Runtime (Adapter Service): Unable to run adapter service. Error occurred when connecting to resource T_Connection:ADPT_JDBC_T.
[ART.118.5046] Adapter Runtime (Connection): Unable to get a connection to resource T_Connection:ADPT_JDBC_T. Resource not available.
at com.wm.pkg.art.error.DetailedServiceException.create(DetailedServiceException.java:125)
at com.wm.pkg.art.error.DetailedServiceException.create(DetailedServiceException.java:116)
at com.wm.pkg.art.error.DetailedServiceException.create(DetailedServiceException.java:103)
at com.wm.pkg.art.ns.AdapterServiceNode.invokeService(AdapterServiceNode.java:388)
at com.wm.pkg.art.ns.ARTNSService.baseInvoke(ARTNSService.java:54)
at com.wm.app.b2b.server.invoke.InvokeManager.process(InvokeManager.java:612)
at com.wm.app.b2b.server.invoke.StatisticsProcessor.process(StatisticsProcessor.java:44)
at com.wm.app.b2b.server.invoke.ServiceCompletionImpl.process(ServiceCompletionImpl.java:226)
at com.wm.app.b2b.server.invoke.ValidateProcessor.process(ValidateProcessor.java:49)
at com.wm.app.b2b.server.ACLManager.process(ACLManager.java:198)
at com.wm.app.b2b.server.invoke.DispatchProcessor.process(DispatchProcessor.java:39)
at com.wm.app.b2b.server.AuditLogManager.process(AuditLogManager.java:411)
at com.wm.app.b2b.server.invoke.InvokeManager.invoke(InvokeManager.java:521)
at com.wm.app.b2b.server.invoke.InvokeManager.invoke(InvokeManager.java:369)
at com.wm.app.b2b.server.ServiceManager.invoke(ServiceManager.java:246)
at com.wm.app.b2b.server.BaseService.invoke(BaseService.java:168)
at com.wm.lang.flow.FlowInvoke.invoke(FlowInvoke.java(Compiled Code))
at com.wm.lang.flow.FlowState.invokeNode(FlowState.java(Compiled Code))
at com.wm.lang.flow.FlowState.step(FlowState.ja

(The IS is installed on AIX)

seems like ur DB is down… check if its up and accessible?

-nD

The DB is not down, it’s up and accessible, and as I said , I can get a connection from another IS console !!