Unable to Create Profile in TN

HI ,

I am facing some issues while creating profiles from TN console, I am getting the following ERROR:

[TABLE]
[TR]
[TD][/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD] 0003.4003[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD] Could not add partner profile for err.[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD] [/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD] java.lang.NullPointerException[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD] [/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD] java.lang.NullPointerException [/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD] at com.wm.app.tn.profile.Validator.validateID(Validator.java:744) [/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD] at com.wm.app.tn.profile.Validator.validateStandardProfile(Validator.java:196) [/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD] at wm.tn.profileimpl.addProfile(profileimpl.java:633) [/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD] at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method) [/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD] at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:39) [/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD] at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:25) [/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD] at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:597) [/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD] at com.wm.app.b2b.server.JavaService.baseInvoke(JavaService.java:439) [/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD] at com.wm.app.b2b.server.invoke.InvokeManager.process(InvokeManager.java:643) [/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD] at com.wm.app.b2b.server.util.tspace.ReservationProcessor.process(ReservationProcessor.java:4…[/TD]
[/TR]
[/TABLE]

This is the first time i am seeing this error, I am using 8.2 SP1

I have created Profiles before using 8.2 SP1 , but recently i have recreated TN tables as i am facing some issue, after recreation of tables i am getting the above exception while creating profiles.

Try creating a fresh db schema and execute the scripts to recreate the tables. There is some pbm happened with the tables creation. I hope you are using 8.2.1 scripts. Do remember, in sag empower site, the latest available is 8.2.2.

-Senthil

Yes try drop/re-execute the TN db scripts to recreate the tables (check the external db) and also make sure you create/test JDBC pool for TN/alias and restart your IS.

Now try to login and see how it goes:

HTH,
RMG