UI application deployment server

Hello All,

How we can deploy UI/CAF application on others server apart from MWS.
Because when we add server details in deployment we can see a list of server like Http/j2ee/tomcat and many more.

Thanks

CAF applications are not supported on other servers. CAF takes advantage of features that are only available in MWS.

Hi Baharul,

Can you tell us on which servers do you want them to deploy and what will you achieve with that. As wilson suggested CAF application needs features of MWS as others may not posses the same.

Kindly let us know if you have any more concerns/questions.

Thanks,

@MR as173d
I am thinking for alternate server because when going to add server can see there is some alternate servers others then MWS. So, thinking there should be some use for this also.Attaching is the list of server that I can view in server add details.

Also ,In older version then 9.0 ,there was some preview server which actually helps to publish in some localhost and does not require MWS for testing. So, thinking to use this server to test locally(if possible).Please let me know if there is any possibilities for testing in localhost either in preview server or in localhost in 9.5.

Thanks

ServerList.PNG

Hi Baharul,

Not pretty sure, didn’t try in that angle any time. You can try to step ahead and reach SAG for any issues and share us the updates with us.

Thanks,

The Preview Server was deprecated in MWS 9.0. Unfortunately, I don’t know the answer to your question about licensing for a local MWS for development purposes.