Transient XSLT error

Hi wmUsers!
We’re using wM 6.1 and XSLT adapter 6.0.1 in an integration between an Oracle DB and SAP R3 4.6.

I have a problem with an XSLT transforming the canonical format to IDoc-XML which is sent to SAP and would very much apprechiate expert’s input:

The erroneous part of the IDoc looks like:

<e1bp2017_gm_head_01>
<pstng_date>030</pstng_date>
<doc_date>20041030</doc_date>

The error is, that the field PTFNG should be in date-format just as DOC_DATE.
The strange thing is, that the XSLT we’re using to create the IDoc has identical rules for PSTNG and for DOC_DATE!
Relevant XSLT section:

<e1bp2017_gm_head_01>
<pstng_date>
<xsl:if>
<xsl:variable>
<xsl:call-template>
<xsl:with-param>
</xsl:call-template>
</xsl:variable>
<xsl:value-of>
</xsl:if>
</pstng_date>
<doc_date>
<xsl:if>
<xsl:variable>
<xsl:call-template>
<xsl:with-param>
</xsl:call-template>
</xsl:variable>
</xsl:if>
</doc_date>

I can’t reproduce the error, since everytime i trigger the original message again, the resulting IDoc is correct!?
Up to now the error occured only one time on the target system. All other Idocs created by the shown XSLT are correct…

Does anybody of you have similar experience or a hint for possible reasons?
Thanks in Advance!
Armin

Hi Wm Users,

I am sending the documents from Source system to WM environment. I am unable to see those documents in the target system. How do i check the documents in the queues???
how can i go to check the queues?

Thanks

Arnold,

you could hava started a new thread since this thread is opened for a different problem.

Can you elaborate more on your process and what WM components are you using in your integration.

Anyways if your source pushing the documents to IS/Broker6.x here is the location of the Queue to view them

1.Go to Broker Admin page.(http://localhost:5555/WmBrokerAdmin/)
2. Click on the Broker Servers on the Broker Admin page.
3. Go to the Brokers in that Broker Server.You can see the Brokers tab at the top if you are using 6.1 version.
4. Click on the Broker.(can be any name you kept while creating brokers)
5. You will see the Document Types, Client Groups and Clients mentioned under Broker Information.
6. Click on the Clients.There you will see a client with your Trigger Name in the Client ID.
7. For that Client ID you will see a column called ‘Documents in Queue’.You can click on the ‘Documents in Queue’.

or else you can use the DocumentTracker tool and cofigure it to view the document traffic in the particular broker.

HTH,
RMG.

I am sorry for posting this here…Also many thanks for the info…it really helped.

I also seem to have similar problem. The XSLT seems to be producing random outputs:

Expected Output:
jdeResponse_insertToCommonWorkFile/jdeResponse/body/BPB_F57SF033InsertWorkfileRecord

Error Case 1:
jdeResponse_insertToCommonWorkFile/jdeResponse/body/BPB_F57SF033InsertWorkfileRecordBPB_F57SF033InsertWorkfileRecord

Error Case 2:
jdeResponse_insertToCommonWorkFile/jdeResponse/body/BeginInterfaceProcesskfileRecord

Error Case 3:
jdeResponse_insertToCommonWorkFile/jdeResponse/body/BPB_F57SF033InsertWoskfileRecord

Check this: [url=“[XALANJ-2140] Re-use the same transformer with stylesheet containing xsl:key doesn't work correctly - ASF JIRA”][XALANJ-2140] Re-use the same transformer with stylesheet containing xsl:key doesn't work correctly - ASF JIRA

Has anyone got any solution to this problem?