transfer of file from one IS to another IS

hi,
i need to transfer a file from one IS to another IS (or two e2 systems) and this must be simulated.
i need to use pub/sub model with a broker rite …since
upon receiving the file in sender IS , it should calculate md5 checksum and on the receiving side…it should again calculate md5 checksum to maintain data integrity…

i need also to use a ftpgateway service
please could anyone tell me how could i proceed with this…

hi,
i need to transfer a file from one IS to another IS (or two e2 systems) and this must be simulated.
i need to use pub/sub model with a broker rite …since
upon receiving the file in sender IS , it should calculate md5 checksum and on the receiving side…it should again calculate md5 checksum to maintain data integrity…

i need also to use a ftpgateway service
please could anyone tell me how could i proceed with this…

how to setup a directory as ftp directory. how can i do that?
how to scheduke a service on target IS that will poll a remote ftp directory.

Hi,

as per my understanding for u r query…

1) Get the input file from source system to IS1.
u can pick the file from source system via FTP …there are many ways to receive input file. If u r going for FTP use above step.
2) Create a scheduler in IS1 and config a service to that. Service will run based on the intervals u give.
in service u use FTP built in services to get the file in to IS1.
3) Based on u r business rules massage the data and send it to IS2.
4) Send it to IS2(via broker,FTP,Adapter…etc)
5) If you have broker just make the output doc as publishable in IS1 and publish to the broker. In IS2 create a trigger to subscribe the Document.

Regards,
kishore

And also if u r going with Broker achitecture to transfer data, your both servers should connect to same broker if not the two seperate brokers should connect through a gateway.

Thanks
Shyam

How about pub.remote.invoke?

Jut try OpenSSH package on advantage build your commands and execute the open SHH comands.

I can suggest you the sample code for the same if your problem is still not solved.