Trading network

Hello,
I know not well WebMethod, I’m training and I have a problem with trading Network, when I want to create a document type, I have a gray page that you see on the file I attached I was told that I have not the right script can be is that someone can help me
thank you

you need to read Trading Networks Concepts Guide and Trading Networks User guide.

Please get back to us with questions after that.

S

And make sure you follow all the installation and setup steps.

I followed all the steps for installation and configuration but when I click on “document type” and “new” have shown nothing I can do any action in the trading network console, TN starts without any problem

I read all these documents but I have no response

I followed all the steps for installation and configuration but when I click on “document type” and “new” have shown nothing I can do any action in the trading network console, TN starts without any problem

Try from the file menu, types–>new. Also check ur ACL’s and group privileges.

go to View-> Enable Deprecated Features. and check the box.

when I type —> new, nothing is displayed, as I do when I type document —> new, I have not list xml / flat file, I checked and group ACL’s privileges

Check your system confiiguration setup to handle all the components of TN also make sure that the JDBC pool configuration is fine. Check the server logs to notice the warnings on any configuration conflicts.

Did you use Database Component Configurator to setup the DB for the Product-TN ?