Hello Webmethods Experts,
We have a problem in PROD with our new Trading Partner (TP), lets call it “A”.
We are able to send EDIINT message to TP “A” successfully. But when TP “A” are trying to send to us, it is got error “processed/error: authentication-failed”.
The other TP are going fine. When we tested this TP in DEV, it was went well.
We have load TP certificate in MWS for
We have load TP certificate in IS Server Truststore List also.
We are using Webmethods 10.3.
Our certificate setting are:
- Content-Type: application/EDIFACT
- Digest Algorithm: SHA-1
- Encryption Algorithm: TripleDES
- Request MDN: synchronousMDN
- Request Signed Receipt: true
- SMIME type: SignedAndEncrypted
The guy from TP “A” that support the system said that he loaded the certificates correctly on his side.
He shared this setting as below:
- Encryption Algorithm: 3DES
- Signature Algorithm: SHA1
- SSLEnabledProtocols: TLSv1.0, TLSv1.1 & TLSv1.2
- Send Message Security: Sign and Encrypt
- Send Message Security: Sign & Encrypt
- MDN : Signed & Synchronous
I found there is nothing wrong with their setting, but somehow the transactions from them still got error.
I assumed there is no problem with our certificate since it is working well with other TPs.
And because the error is too simple to troubleshoot,
I have enabled for IS logging no:
- 0006 (Server SSL Interface)
- 0007 (Authorization)
- 0009 (Certificate)
- 0012 (Authentication)
But nothing is captured related to above error.
Any idea which logging that I need to enable so it will help me to troubleshoot?
Or any idea on how to solve this issue?
Appreciate any help.