TN Service Pack 1

Hi pals i got a small problem. My Is and trading networks servers are working fine before i install the TN server service pack 1 for the server and TN console server pack1 for the server. After i install them and i restarted the server and console. when i ran the trading partners query iam getting a strange exception. can anybody please tell me some solution.

full stack trace for the exception is:

ErrorMessage:
TRNCONS.000000.000003
ERROR

util.IncrementalPagedDataSource
doQuery
Tue Feb 14 11:08:25 EST 2006
com.wm.app.tn.tpa.TPAStore.query(Lcom/wm/app/tn/db/TPAQuery;IIII)Lcom/wm/data/IData;

com.wm.ui2.UiException: wm.tn.query:tpaQuery

java.lang.NoSuchMethodError com.wm.app.tn.tpa.TPAStore.query(Lcom/wm/app/tn/db/TPAQuery;IIII)Lcom/wm/data/IData;
null
wm.tn.query:tpaQuery
java.lang.NoSuchMethodError com.wm.app.tn.tpa.TPAStore.query(Lcom/wm/app/tn/db/TPAQuery;IIII)Lcom/wm/data/IData;
null
null

com.wm.ui2.UiException: wm.tn.query:tpaQuery

at com.wm.ui2.UiException.handle(UiException.java:215)

at com.wm.ui2.UiException.handle(UiException.java:184)

at com.wm.app.tn.ui.Server.invoke(Server.java:379)

at com.wm.app.tn.ui.util.IncrementalPagedDataSource.doQuery(IncrementalPagedDataSource.java:68)

at com.wm.app.tn.ui.util.IncrementalPagedDataSource.<init>(IncrementalPagedDataSource.java:51)

at com.wm.app.tn.ui.tpa.TPAPanel$11.run(TPAPanel.java:603)

at com.wm.app.tn.ui.util.swing.TNProgressThread.runSelf(TNProgressThread.java:42)

at com.wm.ui2.UiProgressThread.run(UiProgressThread.java:52)

wm.tn.query:tpaQuery

java.lang.NoSuchMethodError
com.wm.app.tn.tpa.TPAStore.query(Lcom/wm/app/tn/db/TPAQuery;IIII)Lcom/wm/data/IData;
java.lang.NoSuchMethodError: com.wm.app.tn.tpa.TPAStore.query(Lcom/wm/app/tn/db/TPAQuery;IIII)Lcom/wm/data/IData;
at wm.tn.query.tpaQuery(query.java:606)
at sun.reflect.GeneratedMethodAccessor58.invoke(Unknown Source)
at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:25)
at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:324)
at com.wm.app.b2b.server.JavaService.baseInvoke(JavaService.java:287)
at com.wm.app.b2b.server.invoke.InvokeManager.process(InvokeManager.java:554)
at com.wm.app.b2b.server.invoke.StatisticsProcessor.process(StatisticsProcessor.java:44)
at com.wm.app.b2b.server.invoke.ServiceCompletionImpl.process(ServiceCompletionImpl.java:221)
at com.wm.app.b2b.server.invoke.ValidateProcessor.process(ValidateProcessor.java:49)
at com.wm.app.b2b.server.ACLManager.process(ACLManager.java:194)
at com.wm.app.b2b.server.invoke.DispatchProcessor.process(DispatchProcessor.java:39)
at com.wm.app.b2b.server.AuditLogManager.process(AuditLogManager.java:384)
at com.wm.app.b2b.server.invoke.InvokeManager.invoke(InvokeManager.java:486)
at com.wm.app.b2b.server.invoke.InvokeManager.invoke(InvokeManager.java:359)
at com.wm.app.b2b.server.ServiceManager.invoke(ServiceManager.java:246)
at com.wm.app.b2b.server.comm.DefaultServerRequestHandler.handleMessage(DefaultServerRequestHandler.java:97)
at com.wm.app.b2b.server.HTTPMessageHandler.process(HTTPMessageHandler.java:167)
at com.wm.app.b2b.server.Dispatch.run(Dispatch.java:298)
at com.wm.util.pool.PooledThread.run(PooledThread.java:105)
at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:534)

What is your IS/TN version and OS info?
So users can assist you better.

HTH,
RMG

Both IS and TN are 6.1.

I digged throught the stack stace and i found that in the TN console com.wm.app.tn.tpa.TpaStore class is missing. Is there any chance to update this.

Uninstall and do fresh install TN SP1 may be some thing missng in SP1,or see in Advantage if there is any fix.final option is wm tech support.we have this fix and its working fine from a while.

HTH,
RMG

Thanks RMG. I found the solution. one class file is missing from the package. problem is solved

jaya0313, How did you get the class file installed? Did you reinstall the SP? Please follow up and let us know how your problem was solved.

Thanks,
Slider

I just compared the class files and updated it with the missing class files

compared the class files and updated it? From where did you get that missing class file?

Please elaborate more.

HTH,
RMG

I found some SRs on the Advantage site with this same issue. I either updated a corrupt class or managed to install the missing class by reinstalling these two fixes for TN SP1.

TNS_6-1_Fix2.zip
TNC_6-1_Fix3-1.jar

My issue is now resolved.

Best regards,
Slider

Thanks for the info ,it helps everyone when troubleshooting with installing TN SP1.