TN Lookup

Hi,
I have a jsp login page. When the user logins, I have to lookup user Email address in TN under companyName under the contact.
If the user email address matches the user email loginID, it is authenticated, otherwise not. I am passing the profileID(Company Name)
to the service with the user LoginID to check.

I am invoking a service from my jsp page.

Thanks for your help.

Hi Nasir,

You have described the process but not the problem. Can you describe your problen clearly so that we can help to solve it.

Hi Nasir,

You have described the process but not the problem. Can you describe your problen clearly so that we can help to solve it.

Kalyan

Hi Kalyan,
Thanks for reply. Actually, I just want to compare the UserID passed from the jsp page with the email address under contact under company profile in TN, if they match or not.

Thanks

Hi,

You can use this service “wm.tn.profile:getProfileSummaries” to get all all the profiles, Loop over this until the Corporate Name matches and then call “wm.tn.profile:getProfile” service by passing the “ProfileID”.
The result of the service yields the complete profile of the partner from that loop over contact Recordlist and check for the email-address comming from jsp page with the “profile/Contact[i]/EmailAddress” variable.

Kalyan