TN - Could not get profile summary

When I tried to launch TN Console, I got the following error message:

TRNSERV.000012.000114 Could not get profile summary (username=Administrator). java.lang.NullPointerException

In IS Administrator, I didn’t see Trading Network under Solutions tab. When I looked at the Users and Groups, TNAdministrator group was not there. But I can see TN in the Functional Alias Definition in JDBC Pools panel and a pool alias is associated with TN.

I run IS and TN in Win2003 SRV. IS version is 6.5. Any help will be greatly appreciated.

Do you have WmTN package and WmTNWeb package loaded and activated on the server?

Yes I saw both packages were loaded and activated.

Problem solved.
When I ran installer I didn’t run db scripts. I started IS and then ran db scripts. However IS needs to be restarted to pick up the data in db. The error message was gone after IS restarted.

Hi,

I am getting the same error while launching TN Console.

0003.4114 Could not get profile summary (username=Administrator). com.wm.app.tn.profile.ProfileStoreException Could not get partners for user (username=Administrator). (0) java.sql.SQLException: [wm-cjdbc36-0007][Oracle JDBC Driver][Oracle]ORA-00942: table or view does not exist (1) java.sql.SQLException: [wm-cjdbc36-0007][Oracle JDBC Driver][Oracle]ORA-00942: table or view does not exist

I can see WmTN package but not WmTNWeb.
I have run the db scripts too. This error I am getting in wm 7.1.2

Did I miss something while installation?

Another info is I have wm6.1 also installed in the same system. Can this be an issue of having two IS versions on same system.

Appreciate any help !

Just try reload WmTN package or Restart IS should resolve this issue.
Re-login to TNC and check

HTH,
RMg

Hi Rmg,
I’m also facing same issue while trying to open the TN console. I’m using wm8.0 version.
Below is the message description…

0003.4114 Could not get profile summary (username=Administrator). com.wm.app.tn.profile.ProfileStoreException Could not get partners for user (username=Administrator). (0) java.sql.SQLSyntaxErrorException: [wm-cjdbc40-0034][Oracle JDBC Driver][Oracle]ORA-00942: table or view does not exist (1) java.sql.SQLSyntaxErrorException: [wm-cjdbc40-0034][Oracle JDBC Driver][Oracle]ORA-00942: table or view does not exist

Check that the server is running and accessible. Check that the current user has ACLs to access wm.tn:ping

I tried all the ways u explained in this thread. here i want to mention one more point is i can see the WmTN package but not the WmTNWeb.

Pls help me to resolve this issue.

regards
Shyam

Reload WmTN package if does not work, restart IS.

-nD

hi nD,
thanks for your response.
As you said i reloaded wmTN package and restarted the IS but no use getting same error while trying to open the TN console.

Any external setup needs to be done in the MWS …?

rgds,
Shyam

Had you ran the DB configuration tool and configured DB components for TN properly?
Try to test the JDBC pool alias assosiacted with TN alias on IS admin page to see if you can see the successful DB connection.

-nD

yeah , ran the DB configurator and tested the TN pool in Admin page.
Everything is fine and one more thing i noticed is …when i click wmTN home page …it is diverting to wmTNWeb and getting message “page cannot be loaded”.
Is any problem with the TN package?

regards
Shyam