The field contains an XML Namespace property but the field name does not contain a prefix

Hello Guys

I am trying to create a provider from a service… The service has input of a very very large document which we created from a xsd.
While creating the ws descriptor , I am getting the below error:

[b][ISC.0081.9164] Exception occurred during generation of WSDL for service new_wsd: [ISC.0124.9018] Document to XSD error: Field body cannot be represented in XML Schema. The field contains an XML Namespace property but the field name does not contain a prefix
[/b]

I am unable to figure out which fields might be causing the issue as the document is very big- an EBM structure.
Can you please guide me -
a) an easy way to figure out which fields are causing the issue and what can be the root cause
b) Any way we can suppress the check and create the ws descriptor…

Please let me know…

The output variable being used in the Flow service has one of the field named body has the XML Namespace defined, but there is no prefix defined. Either you need to remove the xml namespace associated or define a prefix for those fields with namespace defined.

Check your flow service and take required action as mentioned above.

Thank You…
Is there any easy way to identify those fields??

My doctype in the flow service input variable consists if more than 500 doc n doc lists… Navigating through them to identify the culprit is a mammoth task.

Regards

Hi Gunjan,

please check if there are multiple XSD with different namespaces involved.

If so, namespace prefixes are required to distinguish between the definitions.

Can you try to import the Schema directly (not via WSDL)?
Is the same error reported there?

Look for a field named “body” in your WSDL and/or XSD.

Regards,
Holger