Tamino documentation

Is the Tamino documentation available on the Internet?

Or can I copy the files to another computer (e.g. at home) (without installing XML Starter Kit!) ? I searched for the files. Can’t find them. Where are the Tamino documentation files?

Marcus

As far as I know the documentation is not on the internet.

You should be able to install the installation using customized install and just selecting documentation. On your harddisk the documentation is copied to x:\program files\software ag\tamino\tamino 2.3.1.4\help.

Hope that helps!

Hello Marcus,

The Tamino documentation is currently not available on the internet.
However, there are two possibilities:
1.) If you have the XML Starter Kit as downloaded version you can run the customized Tamino installation and deselect everything except the documentation (same as Stuart Fyffe-Collins suggested).
2.) If you have the XML Starter Kit CD you can find the complete documentation in the following directory:
D:\WINDOWS\INO\Docu
You can copy the documentation from there or simply read it directly from CD.
Of course you can do the same customized installation with the CD XML Starter Kit as described before.

Unfortunately, the CD XML Starter Kit containing Tamino XML Server Version 2.3.1 as well as the downloadable package is no longer available.
I take it from your request that you have access to at least one of the kits.

Hope that helps.

Alexander Crook
Documentation
Software AG

hello marcus,

the documentation is available on the starter kit CD at the following location:

\WINDOWS\INO\Docu

hope that helps,

andreas f.

quote:
Originally posted by Marcus Warm:
Is the Tamino documentation available on the Internet?

Or can I copy the files to another computer (e.g. at home) (without installing XML Starter Kit!) ? I searched for the files. Can’t find them. Where are the Tamino documentation files?

Marcus