Tamino Data Loader - Problem with entity specification

Hello,

I am using Tamino 4.1.1 and want to load Data with the Data Loader (using the GUI in Tamino Manager).

I have to specify 96 XML entities. If I insert the full specification at the beginning of the document, I recieve an error message (something like “Invalid document, ino:request not found”).

If I just specify a few entities, everything works fine.

Is the number of possible specifications limited?

Could anybody help me?

I attach three files:
1. my schema definition
2. a bad XML file (with full specification)
3. a good XML file (with one specification)

Thanks in advance.

Thorsten (NSDB)
error_data-loader.zip (4.5 KB)

Hello Thorsten,

both your inputfiles are somewhat “illegal”.
The correct way to have DOCTYPE declarations in a Data Loader inputfile is to wrap them:

ino:documentprolog
<![CDATA[
... your DOCTYPE declaration ...
]]>
</ino:documentprolog>

and put that wrapper into each document that references these XML entities, i.e. after the ino:object wrapper before the root element .
There is currently no way, I know of, to specify the XML entities (the DOCTYPE decl) globally.

All the best,
Hermann

Hello Hermann,

thank you very much for your soon answer.

I changed my XML file, but unfortunately it does not work.

I attach my new XML file. Could you help me a second time and tell me what I did wrong?

I have one further question. When I put the wrapper to each document, can I include into the wrapper the whole DOCTYPE declaration or may it just contain the XML entities, that are referenced by the actual document?

Thanks for your help.

Best regards
Thorsten
dblp_new.xml (1.2 KB)

Hello Thorsten,

There is nothing wrong with your data.
I loaded your changed file without problems (albeit against v4.1.2) with a “normal” process command from the Tamino Interactive Interface. (The PROCESS command understands Data Loader syntax).
It loaded with Data Loader too after I had corrected your schema (collection and doctype were missing in the schemainfo), so that the schema define succeeded.
So what’s your problem now ?

As to your 2nd question: I would make one wrapper with all the DOCTYPE declarations to include in the documents.

All the best,
Hermann

Hello Hermann,

thank you for yor reply.

When I try to load the new XML file (which I loaded up yesterday) I recieve the error message “INOXDE7935: Schema not found”.

It is the same with the Data Loader GUI within the Tamino Manager and the Interactive Interface.

Do you know a solution for my problem?

Thanks again.

Best regards
Thorsten